1)Welcome
Hello and welcome to our blog my dear students!
This blog is our meeting place.This is just the beginning, but do not panic if you are not familiar with it. We will incorporate it little by little.
What can you do in the blog?
Practise grammar, reading, listening, etc. at your own pace.
Visit links ( on the right of this window-browse downwards) to interesting sites. For example, the URL to our English Virtual Community.
Watch videos... and much more!
You can contact me if you have any problems with our blog.
To break the ice and start getting familiar with this tool, please, write in " comments" ( below this) what experience you have using internet:
Do you use Internet? How often? What for? ( checking mail, chatting, read the newspaper, etc.)
Please, sign your comments with your name and your class. For example: Giptagul Aslan- B2I.
Thank you
B.Y.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

22 comments:
hi dear BBT,thank you for this blog.I think we will improve our english skills more quickly thanks to this blog.I spend much time on net.I hope my time wiil be more useful for me with more practice reading and watching.thanks a lot.
Mustafa Korhan ALTINÖZ B2 I
Hii.. Yes i use internet everyday 2 or 3 hours. Usually i'm talking with my friends on the msn and if i have some homework i search and do it with internet (like this homework:) ) We can improve our English with this website.
BUSE NOYAN B2I
Hii.:)..I spend much time on the internet.usuaLLy I'm talking with my friends or families on the MSN or Facebook or SKYPE .Sometimes,I do homework with internet .ı maintained that ,we wiLL progress our English especially reading and writing..thanks a lot.
Aslıhan ÇEPNİ B2-I
hi.attention please!!famous person is talking:))teacher,I am sure this blog is very useful for us.I agree with korhan's idea.because we spend much more time in front of computer but I think we don't do enough good things on the internet only MSN:p you are struggling for us.thank you teacher.Enes Sevgili B2/I
hi...I spend much time on the internet everyday.Usually ı'm talking with my friends on the msn and ı search some homework-it is aiding in this subject:)-.Meanwhile,ı believe that this blog will useful and developer
for us.Thans teacher.
ECEM SULTAN KIZILDAĞ B2I
Hello students of Teacher Beyza,
I am Hala, from Khartoum, Sudan. I am a friend of your great teacher, Beyza. You are lucky to have such a great teacher. Teaching you about the Internet will not only improve your English, but it will open the windows of the world to you.
Good luck!
Hala
hii... I spend lots of time in front of the pc... usually I am talking with my friends and especially my cousin because she is studying kütahya üniversity, and I search my homework elifcan kızıldağ b2 - I
hi..!this blog is very useful and we can write our idea easily....I use internet almost everyday...especially for homework because essay is crutical for us and I search about it :) moreover I m talking with my friends and family on the msn and facebook..thanks teacher ;)
hii my teacher and my friends:)yes I use internet I spend time in front of computer everday I usually talk with my friends on the msn I think ıts good event because some my friends live in other citys so I dont see and talk all time but Iam talking with my friends via internet morever I do homework I search about homework subjects in the internet and ıf ınternet dont work ı feel bad so I am glad to have internet ;)
Hi everyone,
It's really nice to see your ideas about using internet here.As you see, internet is a really indespensable element in our life so why don't we use this valuable tool to enhance learning? What can we do to practise English and have on the net(especially in our blog)?
I look forward to your new ideas ;)
P.S :Thanks Hala for visiting our blog and leaving a comment;)
Happy blogging
Hey...! firstly teacher thanks for this blog.we (b2ı) spend our time on the internet but now we use internet for benefical things.and now msn out,this blog in :p ı know this blog is very good for us.we should use this blog for our improving english. see you (: hazal
hi teacher ı spend many time on the internet but now ı spend my time this blog for my english thanks teacher (:
Yagız,
What do you usually do on the net?What do you spend your time on the net for?
hii again.. i think thanks to this blog, we can speak each other in english, so this is really help to our english's improve. thankk youu our beyoncee ;)
BUSE B2 I
ı usually talk on the msn teacher:D also ı want to say hi for buse in here:D:D:D
Hi again my dear students and our followers,
How do uou think we can use technology to improve our English?Can you give me some ideas?
Hi teacher of teachers. :) I spend 1 or 2 hours on internet a day. If you are a curious person, it is impossible not to improve English when using internet. For instance, if you want to enter a web site, you generally use "www" and even this term is English. If you are a curious person, you look for the meaning of www and this means world wide web and most probably, you also look for the meaning of this term.
Briefly, internet is so beneficial for English and you. :)
Hii teacher and friends. Firstly thanks a lot teacher for this blog.I think that it is the easiest system to grasp:) Even I spent 1 minute for solve it:)I spend at least 2-3 hours on the internet in a day and probably I devote 30 minutes for this page everyday.Thus, I will study english more frequently than past.Furthermore thanks again for your effort.
Emre Yusuf TENBEL B2I
hii..thank you for this blog.I think we will improve our English. but I don't spend time on the net,too much.
Buğlem AKSOY B2I
The video make me want to hug people,
Idonot kow why ?because Idid not hug starnge people before, maybe because in these days my imotinal feelings are mixed ,and Imiss my famliy,maybe If Iwatch it in my country Iwill not feel that.
my name is safa and Iam david student
I can say that,internet is very importan for our life. Tanks to the internet because it gives easly life for us. However, it steal ewerything.
Post a Comment